Bridges & Highways
Ainsworth Civils have constructed numerous motorway bridges, road culverts, pedestrian footbridges, site access roads and walkways over a diverse range of projects in the highways, power generation, rail, renewables, water and wastewater sectors.
A thorough analysis is undertaken for each project to understand the site requirements for plant, equipment, drainage and method of construction requirements. Ainsworth Civils are equipped to undertake all facets of the construction works required from piling, excavation, steel fixing, formwork placement/selection and finally concrete placement.
As a specialist sub-contractor Ainsworth Civils are able to quote full packages including labour, plant and materials or any combination of the above as required. Examples of the types of work conducted in this area are as follows:
- Concrete bridges and structures
- Cut and cover motorway bridges
- FRC works for new roads and extensions
- Footpaths and general hard standings
- Civils and FRC works for new site access roads and extensions
- Site bridges and culverts
- Site access roads and reinforced hard standings
- General works extensions including pump and valve chambers
- General FRC structures, i.e. cabinet bases
- Concrete remedials, core drilling and concrete cutting
- Bridge deck scabbling and preparation works for resealing operations
- Manholes and site service and duct runs