Ainsworth Civils is shortlisted for the Construction News Specialist Awards 2017November 2016
Ainsworth Civils has been selected by the judges as a finalist in the Health and Safety Excellence category of the 2017 Construction News Specialists Awards, the only national awards that recognise the best specialist contractors from across the whole of the UK.
We, along with the other finalists will attend face-to-face judging by members of the 56-strong jury, drawn from the UK’s largest construction firms and the leaders of the country’s major projects, including:
- Cormac MacCrann, managing director, Canary Wharf Contractors
- Richard Baldwin, head of development, Derwent London
- Dave Sheridan, chief executive officer, Keepmoat
- Jonathan Seddon, managing director, Seddon Construction
- Ian Burnett, chief executive officer, United Living Group
- Alan Robertson, chief executive officer, VolkerWessels UK
The Construction News Specialists Awards are the only national awards celebrating the very best specialist contractors in the UK.
Construction News editor Rebecca Evans comments:
“Being shortlisted in the Construction News Specialists Awards is a huge achievement and a fantastic way to distinguish your business from your competitors – these are the only national awards recognising the hard work and fantastic achievements of specialist contractors. Specialist contractors underpin the whole construction industry, and we are proud to be able to shine a light on the work they do, the commitment they show and the amazing projects they contribute to.”